Sunday, April 3, 2016

Welcome!

This isn't the first blog I've started.  I've reviewed books, talked about infertility, joked about raising twins and mused about the purose of life.  There's nothing in my track record that suggests this blog will be anything other than something I do for me.  And I'm okay with that.

My dream for Draw Near Lettering is that it will become a place where people come to see what my pen and paper testimony can do for them.  A place where people who love pretty paper and ink pens as much as I do can see my own amateur attempts to draw near to Christ through bible journaling, hand lettering and other doodling.  My personal dream is to host hand lettering and bible journaling classes for people in real life.
Micron with Stickers
Micron
Micron and Prismacolor colored pencils, doodle inspired by washi tape

Thank you for stopping by.  I hope you get ideas for your own work, see scripture that makes you think or otherwise Draw Near to Christ.

No comments:

Post a Comment