Saturday, April 23, 2016

Talking to Adults

I want to take a moment to talk about a special first in my bible journaling life, my first class for adults.  I've done hand lettering classes with middle schoolers but never a bible journaling class with adults.  There were some other firsts wrapped up in the session.  It was the first time I've ever prayed in front of someone and the first time I've shard my testimony about being an infertility veteran and NICU mom.
Diet Mountain Dew and Art Supplies
"Workshop in a Box"

I had several great conversations about bible journaling, specifically about the possibilities of doing future sessions with other churches and other groups.  I can feel God working through this particular type of study and am grateful to be useful in sharing his love and building the kingdom.

A Sketchnoting Challenge


Florals are such a common theme in journaling.  I'm
hesitant to even join the arena.

I love the smudgy, rich colors of gelatos.

My current favorite.
Micron and Chalk


I'm glad these pictures don't show how many times
I practiced before actually drawing in my Bible.
I've been busy working in my bible.  I have gotten that routine figured out and hopefully will figure out a way to incorporate regular posting here as a part of that routine.  

No comments:

Post a Comment